You are a private buyer:
After ordering the car we need an end user declaration (we can provide a standard form) to be send by ABR to the importer. Also note that copies of VAT and registration must be in the name of the end user who signed the end user declaration form. We also need a copy of the driver's license or passport.
You are an intermediary:
After ordering the car we need an end user declaration (we can provide a standard form) to be send by ABR to the importer. Also a written notification of authorization by the end user with his/her name and for the account of the end user that the intermediary may interfere with the order. Copies of VAT and registration must be in the name of the end user who signed the declaration form.
Also see the terms and conditions.
ABR will order the car for you when your deposit has been paid to the above mentioned bank account number. Depending on the make ordered and the availabilities of specific models, the delivery time can vary between two weeks and 6 months. After receipt of the deposit ABR will confirm your order number and give you an approximate delivery time. 1 week before arrival of your car in Belgium ABR will contact you for payment of the balance.
You choose your transport company. The car(s) will be collected in our facilities (ABR N.V. Zinkstraat, 14 1500 Halle Belgium). Delivery will take place every working day between 10 AM and 5 PM. A CMR document from the transport company as well as the passport of the driver will be requested.
We deliver your certificate of Conformity. With this document you will have to register your car at your local registration office. You will also have to pay the VAT on the ABR invoice.
All makes have pan European warranties. Therefore, all official dealers representing your make will offer you this service.
At all times you can consult our available stock or contact us per phone or per mail.
If you want to get more information about this stock you just have to register by email to receive your password and login. Within 24 hours this information will be returned to you by email.
Our Terms and Conditions for ordering new vehicles:
- All orders will be handled, accepted and processed with a minimum deposit of 5%. Orders will only be placed when these deposit funds have cleared our bank account.
- Once vehicles have arrived in Belgium and have been invoiced, or the customer has been notified in writing that the car is ready for delivery, the car must be paid for within a period of 10 calendar days of the date of invoice or notification. If the payment is not received within a period of 21 days, a storage charge representing and including parking and interest costs will be levied at the rate 10 EUR per day per vehicle. This charge will be levied for a maximum of a further period of 30 days, making a total of 51 calendar days from the date of invoice or notification. If the payment is not received by us within that additional period of 30 calendar days the order or orders will be regarded as cancelled and the deposit will be lost. This means that the deposit will be retained by ABR NV as a cancellation fee and the vehicle will be sold to any 3rd party.
- The vehicle(s) shall remain the property of ABR NV until the invoice has been paid in full by bank transfer.
- Any complaints regarding invoices received shall be made no later than by the payment due date and will not affect the timing with regards to payment, storage fees and or cancellation fee.
- All prices are quoted ex-works Halle. Transport arrangements for door-to-door deliveries can be managed by our staff/offices, but only for the account of, on behalf of, and under the responsibility of the customer. All transport expenses are invoiced by the transport company directly to the customer, unless otherwise agreed.
- All original documentation, including the European COC and Invoice, can be forwarded by courier service upon receipt of the payment but will be charged tot the customer unless otherwise agreed. Original English handbooks, Maintenance, Service and Warranty books are usually delivered with the vehicles, but can upon demand also be forwarded by the same courier.
- The Purchaser agrees that it is not possible to partially agree to the company's terms and conditions and accepts them all fully when ordering or buying vehicles, be it forward orders or stock vehicles, from ABR NV.
- All disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be finally settled by the Courts of Belgium and the applying Belgian Law.